canon a620

dennise

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have this camera? I have one on order, but I always worry that it may not be the camera for me. I had an A75, but had problems with it and they are going to credit me tha amount that I paid towards a new one. I wonder if it is faster than the A75? Does anyone have any recommendations for a camera with similar options in the same price range. I am not limited to getting another camera. I am an amateur.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Canon_PowerShot_A620/4505-6501_7-31475447.html

Editors' rating:Very good
7.4 out of 10

Review date: 10/13/05
Release date: 8/30/05
Average user rating: 8.3

The good: Excellent feature set for its class; great image quality; easy to use.

The bad: Flimsy covers for SD slot, as well as DC and A/V connectors; center Function button is a little stiff; not as fast as some competitors.

The bottom line: The Canon PowerShot A620's above-average feature set and great photo quality should make it as popular as the A95.

I see you've turned one of my photos into a sig pic...nice. Wait a minute...the clouds are different...OK that's TOO wierd...take a look at this:

ybj1fu.jpg
Wierd, huh?

xder345 said:
I see you've turned one of my photos into a sig pic...nice. Wait a minute...the clouds are different...OK that's TOO wierd...take a look at this:

ybj1fu.jpg
Wierd, huh?
Wow cool shot! Great minds think alike! You look like you had a perfect exposure for your shot! I had to fight clouds while I was there, but I still managed to get a few good shots.

So getting the exposure right for that picture meant turning the in-camera contrast WAY down, then exposing for the highlights. It turned out alright. I think I took about 4 or 5 pictures of the same scene with different exposures. Then I cranked up the contrast selectively in Photoshop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter