Candlelight Processional

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
Do you HAVE to have a dining package to get into this? All packages out for the day we will be there, December 28. I was hoping we could still see it without a package.

Do you HAVE to have a dining package to get into this? All packages out for the day we will be there, December 28. I was hoping we could still see it without a package.

In the past, there was a standby line. However, it required standing in line a long time. Especially when it was a popular narrator. I don’t think anyone knows yet how they will handle standby this year.

Well, I don't know how popular Pat Sajak is. That is who the narrator will be. I guess I could keep checking for any cancellations for the packages.

Normally you have to stand through a performance "listening ' to the music and hope to get into the next performance.

Well, I don't know how popular Pat Sajak is. That is who the narrator will be. I guess I could keep checking for any cancellations for the packages.
2018 he was the narrator while we were there. The area was full but I stood at the back and was able to enjoy it.

for the standby line, it's standard procedure for people to wait in the line through entire shows to be seated for the next one, and some of those in line for the first show were there literally all day.

OK. We already have regular dining booked so maybe we will just try the standing in the back strategy. Thanks to all!

Is it acceptable to just sort of hang around andlisten to some of it from outside the theater or will cast members be asking us to move along?

a very long time ago (2014 maybe. 2018?) DH and DS and I were able to walk right into the first show with no wait. It was one of the last shows also because we were there just before Christmas Day. memories…

We have a 5:10 Yachtsman on Christmas Eve and we were hoping to walk over and catch the last show (8:30) after dinner…Does that not sound do-able?

Last edited:
As long as you don't block the entrance/exits or the walkway, yes you can stand behind. At least that was the case before covid.

Is it acceptable to just sort of hang around and listen to some of it from outside the theater or will cast members be asking us to move along?
A lot of people stand and listen. There are some areas immediately behind the theater that are off limits and will be marked off by either rope or tape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter