• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional with John Stamos

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
Disney just announced that John Stamos will narrate Dec 1-2. We already have a dining package with the 8 pm show for then.
Is he fairly popular? I was excited to see his name! Will we have to line up super early even with the dining package?

Disney just announced that John Stamos will narrate Dec 1-2. We already have a dining package with the 8 pm show for then.
Is he fairly popular? I was excited to see his name! Will we have to line up super early even with the dining package?

I don’t know if he’s popular or not, but my Twitter timeline exploded earlier today when he was announced. Granted who I follow is over-weighted to Disney types, but it seemed like NPH-level enthusiasm.

I don’t know if he’s popular or not, but my Twitter timeline exploded earlier today when he was announced. Granted who I follow is over-weighted to Disney types, but it seemed like NPH-level enthusiasm.
Hmmm guess I should prepare for a crowd. So glad I have the package booked!

He is extremely popular and I think he is a great choice ! Very well known from "Full House" and believe he's been in Broadway productions as well -

He is extremely popular and I think he is a great choice ! Very well known from "Full House" and believe he's been in Broadway productions as well -

And he is a NPH level Disney fan so he will be excited to be involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter