Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

Maybe they will add more restaurants 🤷‍♀️

I doubt they will. There are still closed restaurants & limited seating in some for staffing reasons. With the parks at high capacity, I don’t think they can take more dining options away. People have trouble making ADRs as it is.

“We want you to eat at the restaurants we have the least demand for and charge you a small fortune! The ones you prefer to eat at will book up on their own.”

Josh D’Amaro - Disney’s Declining Experience Executive

I'm out for now. Chapman does not interest me (no offense to Chapman :)), so I'll wait to see who they announce for the first half of Xmas week.

No NPH?? 🥺
Not impressed with the dining options so I think we'll just try and find a seat. Jodi Benson will be there on our nights.

They haven't announced them all yet. I have one night I could potentially fit Epcot in that currently doesn't have a narrator, crossing fingers he'll be a late announcement and on those dates.

Agree on the dining options. I had budgeted for a package but not going to bother now.

They didn’t announce times. I’m wondering if the 4 restaurant limit might mean 1 show. CM’s are taking the place of the school choirs.

They didn’t announce times. I’m wondering if the 4 restaurant limit might mean 1 show. CM’s are taking the place of the school choirs.

I was wondering this as well since they didn't announce show times. If there only 1 show a night then I really feel like you will need the dining package. I really don't want to wait in line for hours.

Does anyone know what time of day CP takes place? I find times from 2019 for 3 different showings, but haven't found anything for this year.

It’s been several years since purchasing the CP Dining Package and I am already in my 60-day ADR window. Do the dining packages usually sell out quickly or will I still have time to wait once the dining packages go on sale Tuesday?

It’s been several years since purchasing the CP Dining Package and I am already in my 60-day ADR window. Do the dining packages usually sell out quickly or will I still have time to wait once the dining packages go on sale Tuesday?

With only 4 restaurants, it will sellout fast.

Anyone know what time we can sign up on the date? It’s on line?

Can dining packages be changed or cancelled? I'm going to be in the parks 12/13 - 12/17, and there's only a narrator announced for the first day so far. I was really hoping to do this since I've never seen Candlelight Processional before, but I'm not too into the idea of being committed to one of these 4 restaurants and an unknown narrator if I book tomorrow when they come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter