Candlelight Processional Narrators updated

I made a reservation for December 6th for Edward James Olmos. I'll keep my other one for the 7th as well. Hopefully they will announce the other narrator in time for me to decide.

I would highly suggest seeing Edward James Olmos. We saw him last year on Christmas Eve and he may be the best narrator we have ever seen. He was very into the story and added additional dialogue. He didn't just read from the script and he sand all the songs as well!
Yep, that is the reservation that we stuck with. I am dropping the other one tonight.

Just made our dining package reservations :)

I was surprised how few options were remaining for Tuesday, December 13.

I'm not going this year, but that is pretty cool about Cal Ripken. Home town boy! woo hoo. Anyone going to see him, please make sure you give a "just back" report.

I'm guessing by the lack of comments that Jim Caviezel either isn't that well known or isn't that great. Any opinions??

I'm guessing by the lack of comments that Jim Caviezel either isn't that well known or isn't that great. Any opinions??
He portrayed Jesus in the passion of the Christ, I believe. I've read quite a few reports that he is very well received at these things.

I'll be at that show, too. We got the dining package and I'm so excited- this is my first time seeing CP. Now I just hope my 4 year olds behave through it all.

I just learned about this (coming up on first trip to Disney around the Holidays). I am at EPCOT on Saturday, December 10th. We have dinner at 4:05 (non-package), so that really only leaves the 6:45 or 8:15 shows. How hard is it to get into this? And how early is it recommended to line up? Thanks for the help!

I just learned about this (coming up on first trip to Disney around the Holidays). I am at EPCOT on Saturday, December 10th. We have dinner at 4:05 (non-package), so that really only leaves the 6:45 or 8:15 shows. How hard is it to get into this? And how early is it recommended to line up? Thanks for the help!
They only allow a small group of standby guests so I would get in line for the last show by the time the 6:45pm is going inside. For the most popular narrators people get in line as early as World Showcase opens, I've done that for a couple of narrators just because my kids sing in the show and I can't afford the packages, but I am a local who doesn't mind doing this .
If you don't get into the theater you can always hear the story and choir from outside, around the American Adventure pavilion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter