Candlelight processional dining question

scanmom

DIS Veteran
So I am trying to get a time for 2 people, but can only get it for 4 people. Can this be modified after booking?

Not online. You can try calling. I would think yes, but worse comes to worse, you can cancel.

Last year there was a report from someone who arrived with less than they booked for and was charged full price for the no show. Didn’t seem to be a policy but it happened at least once. I recall she was quite upset… as I would be!

I booked it for 4 people, called immediately and got it modified to two people! I was surprised at how quickly I got through to a cast member and he fixed it right up. I’m so excited! I got a 4:20 Garden Grill ressie and the 7:00 processional with John Stamos moderating! I’ve never seen the processional, but my sister went tonight and said it was wonderful! Thanks for helping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter