Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I was able to get Biergarten for 11/26. It was the only reservation available for the entire day. It’s at 3:10. Not optimal but I’ll take it! I also saw a Garden Grill for 11/27 but by the time I clicked it, it was already gone.
I logged on at 5:55 am EST

I just constantly get "we were unable to check for available tables at this time" That's the message you get when the system isn't open. when booked up you usually get the "nothing is available between 4:00 and 7: 00" message

I would normally agree with you, but I can see LOTS of other regular dining options for the same day/time I'm looking for my processional package. Odd....

Ugh - I have to shower now and travel for one of my only ever in person work meetings today - of course... So time to stop refreshing the app while I shower.... and Disney decides to load Biergarten for Nov 26th... LOL

Or I have already missed it...

Not sure which makes me feel worse or more annoyed!

Are they still offering a Harmonious dining package for Rose and Crown in December?
I wonder if that's why no one can get it for CP.

So far there seems to be a 7pm show and an 8:30 show. Maybe only 2 shows this year?

I just constantly get "we were unable to check for available tables at this time" That's the message you get when the system isn't open. when booked up you usually get the "nothing is available between 4:00 and 7: 00" message
same I've plugged in random dates its doesn't matter whats the phone number to call again?

Same. I’m hoping that it will open at 7 am.

I was able to get Biergarten for 11/26. It was the only reservation available for the entire day. It’s at 3:10. Not optimal but I’ll take it! I also saw a Garden Grill for 11/27 but by the time I clicked it, it was already gone.
I logged on at 5:55 am EST

Thank you for sharing that info - as much as it pains me to know that.

I needed a table for 6 - first CP for us. Bummer. I started looking at 10 to and was getting the error message. Only thought to screenshot the error message at 4:59 Central though... not sure that it would help with guest services as they did not state a time as others have already said...

To those who get reservations are you positive you got the "Package"?

Doug

Yes for Coral - when it came up on the ADR reservation system, it was under the Candlelight package. The confirmation email says it is, and gives the show time. And it shows it as "CAN" before the restaurant name on the reservation page. When you click on it, it takes you to the Candlelight page. Saw Rose and Crown pop up on Dec 25th a minute ago, but when I clicked, it said it was gone.

To those who get reservations are you positive you got the "Package"?

Doug

The reservation indicates CAN-Garden Grill (8:30 pm) Lunch
12:05 pm

So Im pretty confident that’s the package. It shows the lunch reservation time (12:05) and the show time (8:30 pm).

The website never worked. It came up on the app at the very bottom of the list.

Are they still offering a Harmonious dining package for Rose and Crown in December?
I wonder if that's why no one can get it for CP.

So far there seems to be a 7pm show and an 8:30 show. Maybe only 2 shows this year?
Also a 5:15pm show. That is what showed up when I originally selected an earlier lunch time than we ended up choosing.

Just booked a 4:20 Garden Grill for the 23rd with the package. We REALLY want Biergarten at 6:00pm so I'll keep looking, but at least I have a backup....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter