Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Do you think they would actually load the times in over the weekend? I'm surprised the days were added in this late on a Friday.

Does anyone think it's strange that pricing info hasn't been released yet though?

In looking at the 2016 prices, Trattoria al Forno was $27pp for breakfast and Akershus was $54. Now that they do Bon Voyage, would you expect an increase? We may decide to do BV instead of Akershus since we are going to pay for this one OOP. The food definitely looks better to me!

Does anyone think it's strange that pricing info hasn't been released yet though?

In looking at the 2016 prices, Trattoria al Forno was $27pp for breakfast and Akershus was $54. Now that they do Bon Voyage, would you expect an increase? We may decide to do BV instead of Akershus since we are going to pay for this one OOP. The food definitely looks better to me!

I think a lot of it is strange. I'm not holding my breathe for this weekend but I'm new to this so we'll see! I hope I'm wrong!

I just noticed that a handful of non-CP Epcot ADRs have hit the system...at least for my December dates. These were not there earlier today or in previous days. I've seen this happen with numerous kinds of packages right before the release the actual packages. i.e. whatever they were holding back in reserve that they decide they don't need to hold for pkgs.

I just noticed that a handful of non-CP Epcot ADRs have hit the system...at least for my December dates. These were not there earlier today or in previous days. I've seen this happen with numerous kinds of packages right before the release the actual packages. i.e. whatever they were holding back in reserve that they decide they don't need to hold for pkgs.
What are your dates? I checked a couple of mine and I don't see any openings?
Edit: I do see openings, I'm mainly looking for Akershus though.

Last edited:
Dates and times are showing up on the dining package page. Has anyone been able to get a reservation. Everything is saying nothing available.

Lots of Epcot dinners just appeared for our dates in December too.

Dec16-23rd...there was next to nothing earlier today for any of these days and suddenly, everything but Akershus,Coral Reef, and Garden Grill are showing lots of availability for non pkg slots.
Ahhh yes. My dates are December 10-16. I was looking for Akershus. And possibly garden grill. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter