Candlelight Proc. Dinner - Do they charge your CC right away?

I just got off the phone with Disney Club for tickets for the dinner package. The CM took my CC information and said they don't charge it until I pick up my tickets at guest services when I check in. Is this correct? I expected to be charged right away and then they would mail me the tickets.

What has your experience been?

Also, we are going to the 6:45 show on Dec. 7th, and dinner at Le Cellier at 8:00pm. Has anyone else ever done it this way (Middle show, late dinner)? Were there any problems, did you wait a long time to get in?

Thanks for any information.

:D

When we have done it in the past (albeit not through Disney Club), our card was charged approximately one month after we made the reservation and approximately 3 months before we actually attended CP.

When I made our reservations for candlelight processional I was told they would charge my c/c right away, however my card still has not been charged and I booked this on 8/20/02. I called twice to check on this and I was told that the reservation was there and that the rest. made the charges and they had stacks of c/c to charge so it may take a while. So I have tried not to freak out about this. I posted this information on anthor thread and was told by someone else that they had been told the same thing.

So give it a couple of weeks and you c/c will probbly be charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter