Candlelight and weather

Not sure. But if you’re referring to tonight -it looks like it may clear around the time of the first show. It at least I’m hoping by the second show!

I’m thinking given the size of the production, the show will go on....

If lightning in area, yes. We saw Sugar Ray in September during Food & Wine, it started pouring during the first song and I assume lightning, they stopped the show and asked everyone to find shelter. The rest of that performance was cancelled. After it stopped, we got in line for the next show.

Make sure you have a poncho if it rains....they DO NOT allow umbrellas. Found that out the hard way.

I'm sure the OP was able to watch CP last night, while it did pour earlier by 3pm we had clear skies

Make sure you have a poncho if it rains....they DO NOT allow umbrellas. Found that out the hard way.
Another venue where they don't allow umbrellas is Fantasmic, not even while waiting for the show

We were there a couple of weeks ago and it rained most of the night. CMs told us the only way they would cancel is with lightning in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter