Candle Light Processional

TianaLove

Princess in Training
Hey everyone! Wow. I haven't been on Disboards in FOREVER! I just wanted to see how many people absolutely LOVE Candle Light Processional! My school's choir got accepted to go sing in it this year so y'all should come see it the first weekend of December! How many of you have actually seen it or been in it before? :tink:

Hey everyone! Wow. I haven't been on Disboards in FOREVER! I just wanted to see how many people absolutely LOVE Candle Light Processional! My school's choir got accepted to go sing in it this year so y'all should come see it the first weekend of December! How many of you have actually seen it or been in it before? :tink:

I saw Whoopie Goldberg. It was amazing! :)

That's awesome! and I've been to it a couple times and I love it every single time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter