cancelling park reservation

BlazerFan

DIS Veteran
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to cancel a park reservation. The instructions tell me to go to My Plans but I don't see an option to cancel. I can see the day I want to cancel, but if I click on the day all it does is show me the park and the hours and the people going that day and info on what to do when you arrive.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to cancel a park reservation. The instructions tell me to go to My Plans but I don't see an option to cancel. I can see the day I want to cancel, but if I click on the day all it does is show me the park and the hours and the people going that day and info on what to do when you arrive.
Is there a little box next to the names? Once you click to cancel you have to click individually on everyone you are cancelling for.

I’ve had the same issue since last week. I was able to cancel and change park reservations for our friends who are using theme park tickets but the reservations made with our annual passes don’t have the cancel button anywhere. I contacted the AP dept via email and they’re looking into it.

I cannot cancel reservations through the "My Plans" drop down for APs. Instead I have to go to "Disney Park Pass System" (where you go to make reservations). On that page click make a reservation and the "My Disney Park Pass Reservations" page will open. At the bottom of the page is the list of passes you have with the ability to modify/cancel.

I cannot cancel reservations through the "My Plans" drop down for APs. Instead I have to go to "Disney Park Pass System" (where you go to make reservations). On that page click make a reservation and the "My Disney Park Pass Reservations" page will open. At the bottom of the page is the list of passes you have with the ability to modify/cancel.
Thank you! I knew someone here would know how to work around the My Plans not working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter