cancelling hotel kingdom reservation

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
i think that i have decided to book a room for next summer with hotel kingdom. they have HRH for $189 and then wait for the discounts to come out. i am nervous about not being able to get a room later. has anyone ever done this and cancelled with hotel kingdom? i was wondering how long it took you to get your deposit back and if it truly was only a $10 cancellation fee! thanks!

While I have never had to cancel a reservation booked using HotelKingdom I have never come across anyone thats had a problem with them. Do a search (late night) if you can. You should be able to pull up plenty on them. Thay have a good reputation and if you read their policy on cancellations I would bet they stand by their word.

Just as an aside note...There have been lots of people looking to make plans for their summer vacations and while the discounts are not out yet they should be soon. (By Nov) If many are booking and planning on canceling later you may not see many discounted dates released.

I have to agree with Jessica. We have to keep in mind that discounts will only be released if the hotel is low in occupancy for the time period. Truly, only book if you don't mind paying that rate at all.

However, to answer your question, hotelkingdom only does charge the $10. They are very reputable, but I would print it from their site as well. It is considered binding, but you have nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter