cancelling a night at the CR

Trinity721

<font color=navy>Proud Navy wife<br><font color=de
I just wanted to vent a little...Booooo! Unfortunately, DH and I have to cancel one night of our stay at the CR. Now we are only going to be there for one night, May 11th. DH is in the Navy and could only get one day of leave during the week.

So now this is the plan: DD and I arrive in Jacksonville on the 10th, and then early morning on the 11th a Sunday we are driving to Orlando, checking into the CR and hitting Epcot. On the 12th we will be checking out, and then go to MK. Then drive back to Jacksonville.

We had originally planned to hit Downtown Disney, but I guess we can do that on another day. The drive to Orlando is about 2 hours.

A little disappointed, but I'm not really complaining... I'm glad we are going to WDW at all! and just happy to be spending time with DH because we only see each other every other month since he's stationed in Florida and DD and I are living in Chicago. We're just thankful that we get to spend a few magical moments together:D
hehe, thanks for listening!

Sorry about your trip being cut short! I am very protective of my "minutes with Mickey" and I too resent when any plan is curtailed or cut short. We just visited for Spring Break and on our last day it poured and was very chilly. Our last day plan -- boating at the Polynesian -- was absolutedly ruined and BOY was I cranky! You are only going to have 2 days but they are with your sweetie so they'll be EXTRA good. Have a wonderful time and let us all know about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter