Cancelled first time ever...need prayers for my DH

Prayers for you and you husband. May angels be with all his team before, during, and after his hospital stay.

A good friend had something that sounds just like this done last summer. It took a few months but she did recover fully. Best wishes to you. All will be well.

Words just can't convey how much I appreciate all of the good wishes, kind words and especially all of the prayers for my husband and me. The DVC family is so special and I feel blessed.

Prayers and Pixie Dust for your husband and for you as you deal with such a difficult time.

Adding my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how things go and remember to take care of you during this stressful time. :grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you for your prayers J & R's Mom and CarolMN. I will let everyone know how he's doing after the surgery.

We have a prayer list at work. I will add both of your names to the list as well to my families daily prayers.

This is your candle at the Shrine Church next to the Premium Outlet Mall, lit with special prayers that you and your DH will soon return to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter