Cancellation Question

jjjones325

Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred
If I am within my 30 days of a package reservation, and one of us might not be able to go, what are the penalties for cancelling? I'm hoping it's just the $50 change fee, and that we could get refunded the difference in the cost of 4 people vs 3, minus that $50.

Is that right?

If I am within my 30 days of a package reservation, and one of us might not be able to go, what are the penalties for cancelling? I'm hoping it's just the $50 change fee, and that we could get refunded the difference in the cost of 4 people vs 3, minus that $50.

Is that right?

If you just make changes, you are subject to a $50 fee. If you cancel altogether, the fee is $200. The refund would be the total package cost minus $200.

The $50 fee is if you just make changes, but if you cancel altogether, the fee is $200. The refund would be the total package cost minus $200.

I'm not looking to cancel altogether, just remove one person. Package has 4 people currently. Can we go down to just 3. Same room, etc.

I'm not looking to cancel altogether, just remove one person. Package has 4 people currently. Can we go down to just 3. Same room, etc.

Since you're not cancelling, the fee would be $50. You can take a person off the reservation, as long as that person isn't the lead guest. If it is the lead guest, you can call and ask to speak to someone in guest services. Disney doesn't usually like changing lead guests, but sometimes they make exceptions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter