Cancellation Policy during COVID and payment due date for packages

lizaisabel

Mouseketeer
What’s the current policy for last payment and the cancellation policy during COVID up to December.

The last payment should be back to 30 days but a very flexible cancellation policy up to the date of check-in. You can always chat or call if you have further questions.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/(Near the bottom of the web page)

Rooms and Packages

To provide additional flexibility, we are waiving Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through April 30, 2021. If Guests need further assistance, they can reach us at the Disney Reservation Center through our online chat feature or by calling our reservation line.

Please note that cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines and rental cars, as well as non-refundable products like travel protection plans, are deducted from refundable amounts for Walt Disney Travel Company packages.

Dave

Thank you! However, I contacted Disney by phone and they confirmed that up to December 2020 the payment is due up to one week before arrival date.

Thank you! However, I contacted Disney by phone and they confirmed that up to December 2020 the payment is due up to one week before arrival date.

Hi! so we don't have to pay the usual 30 days before? Thanks for any info you have!

I just want to make sure I understand . . . our check-in date is 12/03/20. We can cancel up to that date with no cancellation fee, correct? And do you have to show proof of a positive COVID test or exposure? And I'm assuming the same thing would apply if we rescheduled, no change fee of $50?

Last edited:
I just want to make sure I understand . . . our check-in date is 12/03/20. We can cancel up to that date with no cancellation fee, correct? And do you have to show proof of a positive COVID test or exposure? And I'm assuming the same thing would apply if we rescheduled, no change fee of $50?

Correct - no change or cancellation fees. You do not have to provide proof of any tests or exposure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter