• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canceling Package but NOT ADRs??????

Disney Dreamin

Earning My Ears
PLEASE HELP!!!

We have decidied to stay off property for our upcoming trip May 21-29 to save money. I haven't canceled my reservation at WDW yet though and I don't want to lose my exisiting ADRs. Will my ADRs be canceled with my reservation since I booked them with my reservation #?????? Also, I have an ADR for CRT that hasn't been charged to my credit card because my package included DDP.... so will they charge the credit card right away when I cancel my package reservation. Has anyone had any experience with this???? :confused3 I REALLY don't want to lose my dining ADRs!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

I'm not sure if I can help you or not because my MIL and/or FIL always make the ADRs. From what I have read on the boards, if you cancel your room package, WDW might cancel your ADRs as well. You could always call back or call the restaturant themselves and ask them that. I would talk to a CM and let them know that you have cancelled your room ressies, but you want to keep the ADR the same.

As far as I know...I believe that in order for you to have the DDP..you have to stay on property for it. That's been my understanding of it.

Like I said before..I don't know how much help I'll be to you, but I hop that this may point you in the right direction. I really can't see why you wouldn't be able to keep the ADRs if you're just cancelling the rooms. I know alot of people don't stay on property and still can make ADRs.:thumbsup2

Here's a thread on the issue: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2153661

It seems like the ADRs won't be cancelled. You do have to have a magic-your-way package to get the DDP though (I'm 99% sure)...so you won't be able to have DDP if you move offsite. Overall though, I think you'll be able to keep your ADRs! Yay! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter