Canceling Disney Reservation (Maybe a stupid question?)

hjeick

BettyBo
We have a 3 day park hopper for 12/5 - 12/7. It looks like we will need to cancel our trip. Our poor sweet dog is dealing with arthritis and uncomfortable so we do not want to board her. We have park reservations...we just need to cancel the park reservations, is that correct? Then we can use our park hopper at a later time? The expiration date is in 2024.

We have a 3 day park hopper for 12/5 - 12/7. It looks like we will need to cancel our trip. Our poor sweet dog is dealing with arthritis and uncomfortable so we do not want to board her. We have park reservations...we just need to cancel the park reservations, is that correct? Then we can use our park hopper at a later time? The expiration date is in 2024.
Just curious, are you cancelling any dining reservations too? I have a trip on Dec 6-7, and trying to get a reservation for Oga's Cantina.

Just curious, are you cancelling any dining reservations too? I have a trip on Dec 6-7, and trying to get a reservation for Oga's Cantina.
We were not ever able to get dining reservations. We booked about 3 weeks ago.

As all we are lol

RIGHT? Was never this hard prior to Covid. Now I'm actually planning a trip in Jan specifically around Oga's Cantina. Actually found a day with reservations available, and booked. Now I just need to wait until my Dec 6th trip so I can book another reservation with my key. Hoping the date in January is still available. What a process!

RIGHT? Was never this hard prior to Covid. Now I'm actually planning a trip in Jan specifically around Oga's Cantina. Actually found a day with reservations available, and booked. Now I just need to wait until my Dec 6th trip so I can book another reservation with my key. Hoping the date in January is still available. What a process!
I'll probably see you in the mix then! That's the date I was looking for since its my birthday

We have done walk up with no reservation on 3 different dates with a group range of 2-6. So I would certainly give it a go. Longest wait was 30 minutes, twice the wait was less then 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter