Canceling a Disney hotel for illness?

SOCALMouseMommy

DIS Veteran
We have the DL hotel booked for one night this coming weekend but I’m toying with canceling it tomorrow (last day to cancel for a full refund). I’m just getting nervous that someone in my family will get sick before Saturday (I have two littles one and school starts this week so it’s kind of the way things go around here!).

Anyone have any recent experiences being able to cancel without penalty due to illness? I would think Disney would not want sick people coming to stay on property just because they weren't allowed to cancel.

I‘ll be so annoyed with myself if I cancel and we are all fine come the weekend OR if I don’t cancel and someone is sick and I’m out the money. Hence, why I’m considering just canceling the whole thing and being done with the stress. :(

I believe all Disney hotels have a cancel before 72 hours of check in for full refund clause. That is what my reservations have always been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter