Canceled June trip for many reasons

rebelbuddhist

Mouseketeer
Just canceled a summer (June) and fall visit (October) because health issues are iffy and doctor says we may be able to travel but more than likely not.
Wanted to give a great big shout out to Customer Relations. Answered the phone within 5 minutes and speedily took care of all the necessary steps to cancel June trip and apply the full amount to our December trip. This was one of the easiest and most pleasant interactions I have had with WDW lately. Also, I take comfort that there were 20 ADRs canceled today for 19-30 June that someone will be able to pick up!

Just canceled a summer (June) and fall visit (October) because health issues are iffy and doctor says we may be able to travel but more than likely not.
Wanted to give a great big shout out to Customer Relations. Answered the phone within 5 minutes and speedily took care of all the necessary steps to cancel June trip and apply the full amount to our December trip. This was one of the easiest and most pleasant interactions I have had with WDW lately. Also, I take comfort that there were 20 ADRs canceled today for 19-30 June that someone will be able to pick up!
I hope that your health issues are resolved and have a positive outcome . December will be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter