Canadians using American travel agents

enrai

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if it is worth it for us Canadians to use American travel agents (such as our lovely Dreams agents) to book a Disney trip?

Thanks for the advice.

I believe there are Canadian travel agents working for Dreams. Tracey Heinrichs comes to mind. You could contact her via the Boards and also ask about TICO availability, etc. That $300 Dreams Disney Gift Card promotion also looks promising.

We use a TA with Dreams who is American. We just love her and use her for all of our DCL trips and maybe short stays before the cruise. Since we are DVC owners we, of course, book that portion ourselves. There is an agency in Canada that specializes in Disney and Universal trips so you could go that route if you were concerned at all.

I've used 2 different US based agents (one Dreams and one from another company) and had no issus. In fact, I used the dreams agent 4 different times. I would use her again if I was not being a agent myself.

Thanks for everyone's input. We usually book everything separately, but with park reservation introduced recently, might consider getting some help in this.

My wife and I are planning for our first trip to Disneyland next year.

Well, first trip since 2018... 😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter