Canadian Ticket offer is back 20 percent discount

NewbieMouse

DIS Veteran
Just a sheepish ask before I drop a cartload of money on tickets.... I noticed last year's Canadian Resident Offer was announced the end of August, so I just thought I ask if in anyone's wisdom they have a crs=ystal ball about whether or not this will happen again. I'm thinking it's unlikely with the new land opened up, but it's worth a shot... :listen:

The last 3 years there's been no pattern to the date of the announcement. I've been trying to crack the case as well. I contacted Disneyland and they said "keep checking"
There's a promotion ending this month, so hopefully! I am waiting until the last moment as I bought too early and missed out one year.

It sure helps with our Canadian dollar!!

The last 3 years there's been no pattern to the date of the announcement. I've been trying to crack the case as well. I contacted Disneyland and they said "keep checking"
There's a promotion ending this month, so hopefully! I am waiting until the last moment as I bought too early and missed out one year.

It sure helps with our Canadian dollar!!

Yes! I will hold off then too, I think - fingers crossed....

A few years ago it was released in January or Febuary and we used it for our summer trip. Last year you had to use it by May something so that won't help us. We're also hoping for the Canadian discount for next year though lol!

Following! My BFF is coming down from Edmonton to go to the parks with us for the first time, and it would really help if there was a Canadian Resident Offer! It is so expensive with the exchange rate!!!

We are also waiting for an offer to book flights/hotel. I love Disneyland but it just doesn’t appeal to me to pay list price for tickets, we’ve taken advantage of the Canadian resident deal 3x and it’s a significant savings.

Canadian Disneyland/Disneyworld ticket offer was released today - 20% off. Purchase until February 16, 2020 for use from now until Dec 31, 2020.

"With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you’ll be able to take your time… and take in the excitement at both parks! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on the advance purchase of a 3-day or longer, 1 park per day ticket.
Tickets may be purchased online or over the phone now through February 16, 2020 for usage through December 31, 2020. Offer is also valid on Park Hopper tickets, and each ticket allows one Magic Morning early admission"

I am up to 3 free tickets with my airmiles so should be able to get a 4th before the promo ends!!! We are going next summer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter