Canadian Room Only Discount

amy-bee-0

Earning My Ears
It's not on the website so you have to call in. After a 1.5 hours wait I was able to re-book with a $40/night discount our January 28 to February 6th reservation for a standard room at Coronado Springs.

Of course it's based on availability. A FB group reports it's $100/night on deluxe rooms.

It's not on the website so you have to call in. After a 1.5 hours wait I was able to re-book with a $40/night discount our January 28 to February 6th reservation for a standard room at Coronado Springs.

Of course it's based on availability. A FB group reports it's $100/night on deluxe rooms.
Thank you for sharing !

This is what was in the FB post but I didn't verify with the person who helped me (sorry to excited to think of it).
Book by March 10 2022.
Available for stays from Jan 2 – Apr 28 2022
Value - $20 off per night
Moderate - $40 off per night
Deluxe - $100 off per night.
Not all resorts are included and there has to be availability at the hotel. I don't think you can just apply to an existing reservation.

Also, the estimated wait time was 45 minutes but they didn't answer for 1.5 hrs so if you have to pay long distance it might eat up the savings!

The last time I had to call Disney to modify my booking it was an outrageous cost. So I just signed up for an unlimited calls to the US skype account - $4 a month! Just a tip if anyone is trying to find a cheaper way to call when the wait times are so long.

Thanks for posting this! Just phoned in and saved $204 USD off our 12 night stay at ASMu. So we saved $17 USD per night. I'll take it!! The hold time was about 90 minutes, but I have free long distance. The cast member was fabulous and applied the discount to our room and to my parent's room as well as they are travelling with us. It ended up being a 13 percent savings, so pretty close to the 15 percent offered to current AP and FL residents. At least I can stop obsessively checking WDW every morning at the crack of dawn for a discount that may or may not come!🤣

If anyone is with Freedom Mobile, first I am sorry. :rotfl:

Second, they have a $5/month unlimited US add-on that can be added and removed at will. I added it for a couple of calls I knew would be very long and then removed it afterwards.

The promo is officially live on the website. I called at 8pm last night and the wait was 90 mins so I did the callback option and received my call 2 hrs later, lol. My trip is Mar 6-12 and I’m staying at POP, my savings are $135 which is about $22.50/night, which is weird since it says $20/night. Oh well. 😊

They do provide you with an option for a callback, that way you don’t have to wait on the phone but you’re still in the queue.

EDIT: this was supposed to be a reply to a post above about phone wait times but it didn’t reply apparently but comment still stands. 😊

If anyone is with Freedom Mobile, first I am sorry. :rotfl:

Second, they have a $5/month unlimited US add-on that can be added and removed at will. I added it for a couple of calls I knew would be very long and then removed it afterwards.

I do (sadly and stupidly) have freedom... at least until the end of this month when I need to change that!! And did not know that...

We have two nights between cruises in March so may just add a couple nights at Disney (kiddo says Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios since MK is too crowded and Epcot is "too boring lol), just need to figure out the budget for that. And the extra costs in transfers.

Last edited:
Can I just add this to an existing reservation or will I need to cancel and rebook?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter