Canadian Hopper Deal Started Oct 15th

CountryDuck

Mouseketeer
Now I may be wrong but, I just was talking to a CRO and he said that the Canadian Hopper Deal started Oct 15th Not Nov 15th!:D

7 Days Hopper Plus

Adult 325.44
2nd ticket 50% of
3rd 25%
4th25%

OMG!!! To bad that disney can't make up it's mind when this deal starts,when it goes on sale, blah,blah, blah!!!! I'm ticked as I got my 7day PHP a week ago-used the DC discount, the deal would have saved me a bit more $$$$$, however I was told at TDS that they weren't good until Nov 15th-same as what has been reported here.... isn't there someone who has a definitive answer???? One person here was able to buy the tix for use before Nov 15th (you lucky duck!!!) seems to me that disney is a little confused!! Ohhh well-this isn't going to spoil my vacation-only 15 days to go guys!!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yes, I am confused also. I just called our Disney store and they clearly state that they are not valid until Nov 15th but, the CRO stold me that I could purchase them direct from Disney and they are vaild as of Oct 15th. You can also check The Canadian WDW web page.

Since we are going to be there Nov 2nd, he said that we can pick up the tickets at the Enterance to one of the parks!

I think Disney should make them available here the same time as we can get the there!:(

I believe they are available for purchase as of Oct15 but can't be used until Nov.15th.

I bought them today with CRO ( I'm think I'm the lucky duck)- good one grover.

All the long details are on thread- "Disney Store info on 7 day Park Hopper Passes"
CRO- said the YES they'll be good as soon as you buy them ( they even put it in writting) My vacation is Nov 6-13.
but I'm in agreement with you guys- I wish Disney knew what they were doing.
It's possible that because it's finger print ID entry that they have to order from WDW- like annual passes and they're leaving dates (sell Oct 15-Use Nov 15)to make sure they ship up in time?Maybe?

Hi everyone !

Just checked the Canadian site - looks like it' s been updated. Your a lucky duck maMudduck.

***Tickets are available for purchase only in Canada by Canadian residents only. Tickets are valid for arrival 11/15/02 - 04/26/03. Two or more Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Tickets must be purchased at the same time. If one of the two persons traveling together is between the ages of 3 and 9, then 50% reduction shall be on the lesser priced ticket. Each additional guest will receive 25% off their Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Ticket. Ticket entitlements on this Special Offer 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Ticket are the same as the 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Ticket sold at the gate in Florida but are date limited and must be utilized by May 15, 2003. Nondiscounted 7-Day Park Hopper PLUS Tickets have no expiration date.

I'm with MaMudduck, just purchased our 7-day Park Hopper Plus passes from Disney CRO. 2 adults, 2 children 880.94 us. to be used Nov 2nd-11th and will be waiting for us at the Poly!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would still try CRO- directly
are you staying on site?- give your ressie #
then ask them about your dates, ask if the tickets are valid and if the say yes get them to send you a FAXED or Emailed confirmation letter what they sent me was the printed screen copy that CRO is actually looking at.
It gives a number (12 digits) price etc.
It doesn't hurt to try... that how I got it . just kept phoning eveyone. persistance with a capital PEST.

MaMudduck

Just wondering if you are having them send your tickets or are you going to pick them at teh resort?

CRO told me to take my confirmation number to any ticket window in any park and they'll "finger print us"
she very clearly stated that I was not pick them up at the hotel.

MaMudduck

The first CRO that I talked to told us the same thing but, the CRO that I talked to last to purchase them, told me that I could pick the up at Guest Services at the resort that we are staying at or at a ticket window at any park.

I think as long as we have the confirmation number we will be find no matter where we want to get them.

The main thing that I'm thinking is that we were only going to get 5 day passes and now we have 7 for about the same price!:)

Fingerprinted? They are fingerprinting you now before you can use these? Wow!

Arghhh-how frustrating!! I just called Disney to see about the offer and vent my displeasure at the misinformation that TDS has and gave me about the tix not being valid until Nov 15. There answer was that they can change a offer at anytime but that the tix would still have to be ordered in advance-will call is not available! I told her that is not true as some people have faxed confirmations that they can pick up there tickets-she noooo we don't fax anything. So no luck for me!! Still looks like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing!!

Grover in Winnipeg
;)

Okay-I just called TDS here in WPG and spoke to a very helpful lady in charge!! She is also quite frustrated because she is also getting calls around this whole thing and they have no new info on the deal being valid now-she took my name and number and is going to speak with the district manager about this as she agrees that there is different info out there. So while I know I can't exchange my tickets at least I can have my voice heard that they need to all get on the same page! So for those of you going before Nov 15-be persisitent so that you can get the deal!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Grover; I would continue to be very persistent about this. Just because your tickets say non-refundable, I would still press this point very strongly with TDS. You never know. Your tickets have not been used so why can't they exchange them for you! Good luck. This has been a very clear error on Disney's part, although I do feel bad for the people at the Disney Stores as they obviously have been given incorrect info.

When I spoke to the Scarborough Town Centre-TDS the girl I spoke with was very upset, here they are trying to do their best to uphold the high quality and standards of Disney and first their told one thing from WDW- then other, then Disers, tell them what we've found out. It really puts them in a place where they feel incompetant:( and of course we all hate that). She was really upset that even the fact that the tickets were suppose to be on sale Oct. 23- and tixs weren't even in the store yet.
She did say " Please, if you can get the deal at CRO, take advantage of it." Who can blame them?

Countryduck-I think I'll try my resort (ASM) first- because will probably park at the resort them go to the MK. But CRO did say ticket window. Why would you be worried about them being 5 day passes?- Oh direguard PM I sent, it was before you bought tickets.

We just bought our 5 day PHP's on Sunday.
If we could have used the deal starting on Nov. 11th, we would definitely have gone for it.

I don't think I'm going to pursue it. I'm looking at it this way, the maximum # of days we would have used the pass is 6. Also we are not going to be using our 2 plus options, so we will save it for another trip now. We might even only do the parks for 4 days and Seaworld another. In that case we would have 1 day and 2 pluses left over that at least never expire.
I'm just trying to convince myself that I'm not really losing out.

Besides, I'm upset at the Disney store right now because I tried to exchange a fleece shirt that my dd received last Christmas. The princess picture that is heat transferred on, fell apart after a few washes and I'm only now getting around to exchanging it (yes, I did flip it inside out to wash). But since it is no longer in stock they would only credit me $1.99 (the last price they sold it at). I'm sure my sister paid a fortune for it at the time. Anyway, I'm keeping the shirt.

Well, what can we say about this? We bought our 5 day park hoppers with our DC with the understanding that the Canadian deal was not valid until Nov 15th! This is sucky.

Kudos to Madduck for your persistance. Never accept the first answer!

The bigger question now, is, with 5 day park hoppers in hand, if you can arrive at WDW and exchange the park hoppers for the Canadian deal....

Remote possibility? Perhaps.

Thoughts?

Inga

Inga-I asked the CM today when I called disney and she said no-they can't be exchanged or refunded at WDW-basically told me that I was stuck with them and then told me to have a "disney day"!! However she was wrong about people being able to pick up there passes at passes as two people here have confirmations telling them they can do so, she also said that they never fax people anything--well that is how those two people got there confirmations!!! I am going to speak to them again tomorrow at TDS, the manager was helpful and was going to look into it. The fact is we all here spend alot of time researching our trips and it is a shame that we may lose out on alot of money because some CM's are misinformed!! I will stress that point tomorrow. Anyways I am still gung ho to go and suprisingly even though I would like to get some recourse here my spirits are not dampened--DH and I are just walking on air!!!! How am I going to possibly last two more weeks!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter