Canadian Deals are out!

cdnSpinalTap

Mouseketeer
Just checked this evening and Canadian deals are out! It looks like 20% - I saved around $600 on a 10 day park hopper for a family of 5. A nice surprise.

"With this offer, Canadian residents can save 20% on 4-day or longer tickets when purchased in advance online or over the phone between November 1, 2017 and February 10, 2018. Tickets are valid November 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018"

Here are all the details:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/special-offers/multi-day-tickets/

Offer Details
Book Through
February 10, 2018
Important Details

• Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before December 31, 2018.
  • Tickets (unless upgraded to Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Options) are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
  • Items are priced for Canadian Residents only.
  • Savings compared to the price of the same ticket sold online at Disneyworld.ca.
  • All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
  • Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
  • All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
  • Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.

Hmm, so they've added a time limit to the ticket use this time. Too bad we can't stock up in advance this time. Wondering if I should buy new ones for this March, and save the ones I bought on the last promotion for the next trip.:scratchin

We're also going in March and planning to use the Canadian Discount tickets -- definitely thinking it might be smart to get the new tickets for our 2018 trip and save the non-expiring ones for our 2019 trip.... Do we just have to unlink the existing ones (that expire in 2030) in MDE to make sure they aren't used first (then re-add them after we get back?

Interesting this time they talk about "Canadian Residency" with photo id... rather than passports. That would be a great change (no more passports req'd I'm assuming....)

We're also going in March and planning to use the Canadian Discount tickets -- definitely thinking it might be smart to get the new tickets for our 2018 trip and save the non-expiring ones for our 2019 trip.... Do we just have to unlink the existing ones (that expire in 2030) in MDE to make sure they aren't used first (then re-add them after we get back?

Interesting this time they talk about "Canadian Residency" with photo id... rather than passports. That would be a great change (no more passports req'd I'm assuming....)

I was wondering the same thing about how to use the early expiry tickets first

I know this has probably been explained before, but how does it work if you want to upgrade these to an Annual Pass?

I think we are going to do the same. Buy a new set for this march and keep the other set banked for 2020. Not sure about how it would work with multiple tickets on MDE. Does anyone know? Do you just have both sets linked on MDE and then make sure the correct set is activated by guest services when you get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter