Canadian Club 33 day

Can I just say how wonderful it is for you to set up this amazing opportunity for a gathering at Club 33. Our travel plans for this year did not allow for us to join you in Feb but I know the group will have a wonderful time and I wish we could be there!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I swear to god every time I tell someone I get to go to Club 33 I almost wet myself:rotfl2:

Club 33 is on my bucket list. This year I get to cross 2 things off my bucket list. Two in one year.:yay::yay: The second thing I have always wanted to do is see Il Divo live and my kids bought me tickets for Christmas :faint:

As I was surfing the boards this afternoon, I saw your post and thought how nice it was, that some most likely weary winter weather fellow Canadians would get together at Club 33.As I read through,I realized that you were inviting people as your guests.....WOW!.
I have read a lot of posts from people BEGGING for this opportunity and how unfortunate it is that most people will never realize their dream(me included).My husband thought I was nuts as I stood in front of that green door in Disneyland for almost 20 minutes.....just hoping someone would go in or come out,so I could see inside. Now he understands of course;)
We were supposed to be in Disneyland in February this year,but I sent my husband to Holland with his parents last summer and postponed my return trip till next February 2013.
If the opportunity is available next year in February,when we are there,we would love to join you.I'll even dress my DD who will be 11 in her Rider gear.We are Eskimos season ticket holders,but DD was born in Lloyd so she cheers for the Riders:scared1:. I even bought her a Rider jersey for xmas.
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful time and I will keep my eyes open for Canadian Club 33 day next year.:lovestruc
Cheers,
Susie in Grande Prairie
(too bad they don't have a frozen smilie)

Can't believe it's almost time to visit the inner sanctum. LOL We're staying at the Grand Californian for one night too. This is going to be some amazing visit. :goodvibes

Hi!

Is there room for anyone to still join? We don't need Park admission (if that helps).

I had asked last time and you were already full. Thanks for considering.

- Dreams

As I was surfing the boards this afternoon, I saw your post and thought how nice it was, that some most likely weary winter weather fellow Canadians would get together at Club 33.As I read through,I realized that you were inviting people as your guests.....WOW!.
I have read a lot of posts from people BEGGING for this opportunity and how unfortunate it is that most people will never realize their dream(me included).My husband thought I was nuts as I stood in front of that green door in Disneyland for almost 20 minutes.....just hoping someone would go in or come out,so I could see inside. Now he understands of course;)
We were supposed to be in Disneyland in February this year,but I sent my husband to Holland with his parents last summer and postponed my return trip till next February 2013.
If the opportunity is available next year in February,when we are there,we would love to join you.I'll even dress my DD who will be 11 in her Rider gear.We are Eskimos season ticket holders,but DD was born in Lloyd so she cheers for the Riders:scared1:. I even bought her a Rider jersey for xmas.
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful time and I will keep my eyes open for Canadian Club 33 day next year.:lovestruc
Cheers,
Susie in Grande Prairie
(too bad they don't have a frozen smilie)

Susie63 would be great if you could join us next year, it will be our 7th Canadian Club 33 Day. This was the first year I posted on the dis and I may not post it next year so keep in touch.

Hi!

Is there room for anyone to still join? We don't need Park admission (if that helps).

I had asked last time and you were already full. Thanks for considering.

- Dreams

Dreams, I am so sorry this has not accommodated you, I had the invitation open for 9 or 10 months. I posted a notice a month before I finalised our reservation. I too am not on the boards enough to see all. Keep in touch as we are there a few times a year. Not as a large group but we are there.

Did you set up a dinner or second meal also? My daughter and I may be at the club on the 21st, and if you are there, it would be nice to say hi!

Hi Malcon10t, No second meal this year, the travel dates for the majority did not accommodate not a second seating. Almost everyone was interested but I could not nail down a day that was suitable.

Yes, it would be great if you would say hi. Lets use our guest Dave Smith as a table marker. Find Dave and you will find a table full of Canadian Disney fans. I hope posting this does not cause a flock of guests looking for Dave. I don't know if you know Dave but he is such a nice man and he will sign your Dave Smith books if you wish.

Dreams, I am so sorry this has not accommodated you, I had the invitation open for 9 or 10 months. I posted a notice a month before I finalised our reservation. I too am not on the boards enough to see all. Keep in touch as we are there a few times a year. Not as a large group but we are there.

OOh I too would love to be informed of any other possible gatherings! It's my dream to go ((sad that I had to cancel this time around :( )) so I'll be waiting with baited breath for photos that any of you may share!

I am on the Disneyland and Cruise Line section almost daily. I just don't check over here often. If anyone cancels, I would love to be kept in mind as a fill in. It would be fun!

Enjoy,
Dreams

I am on the Disneyland and Cruise Line section almost daily. I just don't check over here often. If anyone cancels, I would love to be kept in mind as a fill in. It would be fun!

Enjoy,
Dreams

Thank you Dreams,

I don't anticipate any cancellations but it's good to know we have someone willing to fill a chair if the need arises.

Did you set up a dinner or second meal also? My daughter and I may be at the club on the 21st, and if you are there, it would be nice to say hi!

Malcon10t, I just realised you mentioned the 21st. Our event is on the 20th so Dave will not work as a table marker. Feel free to PM or e-mail if you would like to meet.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!!! I wish we could have joined you but our timing didn't work out this year as we will be in Disneyland this weekend to take advantage of a school break. Perhaps next year as this experience is magical!!!

Me too, we will know Tuesday. I booked AC as dh is Super Elite and can upgrade the mama. I might be flying WJ if this continuespopcorn::

Me too. I booked AC as dh is Super Elite and can upgrade the mama. I might be flying WJ if this continuespopcorn::

Alas, we're leaving on AC for Caifornia on Wednesday so we're within 7 days already ... booking a flight on any other airline now would cost a small fortune. I think .... we'll be ok to get to California and then we have to hope they don't go on strike so we can come home.

I have a feeling the government won't let them go on strike and they'll do what they did when the flight attendants threatened work action. My biggest worry is we're all booked on AC for our Adventures by Disney trip in April ... but that's still a long ways off .... but it's still worrisome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter