Canadian $ at Par

Rod333

Earning My Ears
:wave:
I just got of the phone with Central Reservations and the CM said they just had a staff meeting yesterday and told them that in about 2 or 3 weeks they will be announcing the new Canadian at par program...This was in response to my question whether anything new was in place or coming up for us Canucks

Oh Happy Days

Good news
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Any word on discounts on PHP (50% off second pass)

Just off the phone with CRO and they said 4-6 weeks before the announcement so all we can do now is wait and see. All we really want are some passes for our family members we have all of ours allready.

The person I was just talking to at the main Disney number said that on his computer there was nothing coming up on Canadian discounts within the next two months - I guess it depends on who you talk to when you call.

I was at the Disney Store yesterday & they said that if/when discounted tickets are available, it's generally only for the winter period.

Hi ROD333, you are talking about hotel room discount, right ? Did the CM mention any time frame for this at par discount ?

Thanks !

I don' know neither did the CM what the Candian at par program will look like whether just accomodation sor tickets as well or???

Hi all ok this is what is going to happen this year at Disney World
They are not doing anything with the passes but are offering hotels at Canadian Dollars.

That's a relief...I was starting to get a little worried especially if you received last months edition of Mousesavers!!!!It wasn't looking to promising!!!!Looks like my trips still on!!!!Splash Mountain here I come!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter