Canada welcome

USA_mad02

Mouseketeer
Hi

I wondered if any of our Canadian friends could give us some advice . My Dad is in the process of buying a villa in Orlando and he wants to advertise to visitors from Canada is there a web site you could recommend or any other places to advertise in Canada

Thanx

I don't know of any web sites, but you might consider advertising in the major newspapers. The Globe and Mail and National Post are seen all across Canada. The Toronto Star is the biggie in Ontario.

For the web, you might try places like Yahoo.ca. But I suspect that most people are like me, and look for vacation accomodations where they're going. For example, when we went to New Orleans last year, I did my hotel research at nola.com. If I wasn't going to stay in WDW (I suppose it could happen), I'd probably check orlando.com. An ad there, expressing a welcome to Canadian visitors, might stand out to my eyes,

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter