• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you wash the shoulder Grogu/Groot

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Idk where to put this but can you wash the Grogu/Groot dolls with the magnet? I doubt the magnet part that goes on the shoulder can be washed but what about the doll themselves?

Thanks

BH5

I think you can wash the shoulder plushies the same way as the regular plushies but I think you'll have to remove the shoulder magnet from them if they get dirty. But a good cleaner to get is Build-A Bear Plush Cleaner and it really works on plushies very good so it might work on getting your shoulder plushies clean.
Hope this advice helps,
Dodger

I would try spot cleaning. I would be worried about the metal piece rusting.

My concern is the metal in the main piece rusting too.

@DodgerGirl is the BaB cleaner pet friendly? If not I’ll just vacuum and spot clean him? (We aren’t gonna let my dog full on play with him but just get used to him incase we want to show him around and we want to make sure we don’t injure her as well)

My concern is the metal in the main piece rusting too.

@DodgerGirl is the BaB cleaner pet friendly? If not I’ll just vacuum and spot clean him? (We aren’t gonna let my dog full on play with him but just get used to him incase we want to show him around and we want to make sure we don’t injure her as well)
I do not know if the Build-A Bear plushie cleaner is pet friendly because when my mom and I have cleaned my plushies with the Build-A Bear plush cleaner we spray it on them and we sit the plushies on a chair to dry but my cat don't go near them when my plushies are drying. But you should buy a bottle of Build-A Bear plush cleaner just to try it on your plushies and then try spraying your shoulder plushies without the magnet piece with it and see if it works
Thanks for replying,
Dodger

Where do you purchase Build-A Bear plush cleaner??
I believe it’s available online as well-when I was trying to find out info about it being pet friendly I was able to purchase online if I had wanted at the time (this might be also because I’m legitimately within 10 minutes of one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter