• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you walk from the Polynesian to the Palm Golf course pro shop?

If that is the Pro Golf Shop that is by the shades of green then yes, just pop across the street and walk down the driveway. I got my last golf umbrella and towel from there... it's a nice walk too!

Last edited:
Thank you. I plan to visit both pro shops in May so I will update this information after I get back.

We played Magnolia and walked from the course back to the Poly after. Wasn't a bad walk at all!

I was able to walk to the Palm/Magnolia pro shop near Shades of Green from the Polynesian. Go right out the back door, under the monorail track, past the two parking lots until you come to a walkway back to your left. I believe it is just short of a half mile walk each way but it is mostly shaded. The pro shop there is much larger than the one at Lake Buena Vista course at Saratoga Springs but I found everything I was looking for at the LBV shop with the exception of course specific ball markers and towels. We had to take the bus to get to the one at Saratoga Springs and I suggest riding the boat unless you don't have a choice. It was storming when we went and the bus was the only option but it stop at all the other bus stops before the Carriage House and takes a good while. We were able to ride the boat back and it dropped us off near the Amphicars. Prices were what I expected but I was disappointed that there are no Disney golf t-shirts to be found. The Palm/Magnolia shop had one but only size large left. Seems like an untapped market to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter