• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you view Electrical Water Pageant from any restaurant?

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to see the water pageant from any MK resort restaurant?
Or where do you like to view it from?

You can see it from Chef Mickey's. Hear it too.

Narcoossees is your best bet as it is right on the water

From Disney site

You can see the Electric Water Pageant from Narcoossee's, but the music is not piped in so if you want to hear the music you will need to go outside on the deck.

You can also see it from the California Grill decks, but it looks a lot smaller because you are on the 14th floor.

Yes, Narcoossee's! The Electrical Water Pageant is my favorite thing ever, so when we were eating there last week I was so happily surprised to see just how CLOSE it is! I got so many great pictures of it. You can either request a window table (you'll likely have to wait a bit past your ADR time, but it's worth it), or as a PP said, you can just walk out onto the dock and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter