Can you use Snack Credits for pastries in World Showcase?

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
Can you use any of your Snack Credits for pastries in Norway or France? If you have been to either of these, please let me know what you got.

Thanks - Diane

I'd love to know this too. I did hear about someone who bought School Bread at Norway and was asked if she was using a snack credit. I'm not counting on being able to use snack credits for pastries, so I'm planning on using a CS credit at the French bakery in order to get my peach tart "fix". I know they have ham and cheese quiche there, as well as some sandwiches/croissants, so the pastry will be my dessert.

Or gingerbread in Germany dipped in chocolate. Yummy, yummy, I can taste it now. That would be what I would use all my snack credits on. I would love to know. Guess I will just have to try.

I'd like to know as well, so I'm subscribing. At the very least, it sounds like you can use the CS dessert for a pastry at Kringla in Norway.

No, we weren't allowed to. They stick pretty closely to the drink, ice cream treat, small scoop of popcorn, or piece of fruit while in the parks.

*Sometimes* we could get a little more variety at the resorts.

As ReneeA stated it's ice cream, popcorn & such that are included as a snack credit. The only option is to use a CS credit or pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter