Can you use propane grills?

Kaitysmom

<font color=blue>My DD got picked as the Big Kahun
It seems that self starting charcoal was all you could use a few years back, not sure if this is still the case?

Do you remember the restriction on them about 5 years ago?

We have always used our propane stove. I don't remember a restriction, unless maybe it was just for a short period of time during a dry season or something.

5 years ago.....a very severe prolong drought had its grip on Florida. It lasted over 3 years. Special restrictions were put in place, including shutting down all decorative water fountains throughout WDW

Great news! About 5 years ago, we got the guide upon check in and it stated that you could use only self starting charcoal, no lighter fluids or propane grills were allowed. We had brought our gas grill and didn't really understand why they weren't allowed. Since that time, we have brought the charcoal. Last year I looked for the restrictions and didn't see it anywhere. This year we'll bring the propane grill - so much easier and quicker. Thanks everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter