Can you transfer e gift cards?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
We will be attempting to use the 5% off disney gift card from Target for our upcoming trip. But you can only purchase $100 value cards. We were goingt o purchase around $3,000 worth of cards and using the 5% off, save about $150. But is there a way to merge 30 online gift cards into 3 $1,000 cards since they are Egift cards?

You can merge Disney Gift cards Via this link.

https://disneygiftcard.com/
This. I just did this a couple of weeks ago with an e gift card and it's super easy to do.

It will take a little time and patience to do because I believe it will only have up to 5 cards listed at a time. Make sure as you are putting money on to one card, remove the empty cards, so you don't run into issues that will slow you down.

This. I just did this a couple of weeks ago with an e gift card and it's super easy to do.

It will take a little time and patience to do because I believe it will only have up to 5 cards listed at a time. Make sure as you are putting money on to one card, remove the empty cards, so you don't run into issues that will slow you down.
So you were able to transfer the Disney e gift cards into physical cards? Or just one big E card?

So you were able to transfer the Disney e gift cards into physical cards? Or just one big E card?
I transferred the e gift card into a physical card I already had. I would assume that you should be able to do a bigger e gift card if you want to, but I haven't tried it personally.

I go to Disney.com and buy each member of my family a personalized (they a bizillion choices) gift card for 15. Then use the mentioned tool to combine an onslaught of target bought Disney gift cards. This way you each get a card and it’s easy to transfer those balances around on your phone whilst at DLR.

You can transfer them to physical cards. We have a family picture Disney gift card (they don't sell those any longer) that we use on every trip. I buy one $100 Target gift card/month leading up to the trip and then transfer them to the physical card. You would need to have a physical card in your possession. You register your gift cards and then choose the transfer option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter