Can you take your RV on the Chesapeake Bay brigdee

Thanks everyone again. :)

I think we will try 695 through baltimore and then ask my friend about getting to Springfield. She mentioned that it's not so bad now because of the expansion. We are stopping there for the night and will leave mid morning the next day, hopefully after much of the traffic is gone.

I currently live on the eastern shore of Md but am origionally from South jersey, AC area. It takes exactly the same amount of time to get to the chesapekeke tunnel as taking 40 to 13 and straight down. It just costs alot more. We found that it is alot quicker to take Delaware memorial bridge to 95 south. Just make sure you time it so your not on the beltway during rush hour. But when you go down 13 to chesapeke tunnel you end up on this long rural road to get to Emporia Virginia. It feels like your making no progress south your just diving over an hour going west. I would definitley stick with 95 instead of 13. If you belong to aaa they will give you a trip tik That give you best routes, milege, time, and any restrictions on tunnels or bridges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter