Can you still mail a postcard from the Magic Kingdom?

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I will be there the week before Christmas and were thinking of mailing postcards to family instead of sending our usual Christmas cards. Just wondering if we can still mail from inside the Magic Kingdom, if we bring stamps with us. If so, where is the mailbox? Also, do you think they'll have Christmas themed Disney postcards for sale?

Thanks!!!

I believe there is a mailbox on Main Street in MK, but there isn't a special postmark anymore. They get the same one as the regular mail.

There are a number of mailboxes in Town Square and on Main Street. There’s one near the Roy and Minnie ‘bench’ and others are on lamp posts. All mail gets processed at the nearest US Post Office.

I believe CM’s at the newsstand just inside the MK entrance (where they also sell stamps) can put a rubber-stamped ‘Magic Kingdom’ ‘postmark’ on it. The envelope will still get the regular postal-service mark as well.

Here's a further question, our great-niece and nephew are going to WDW next year and we want to mail them a postcard from there when we go in a couple of weeks. We sort of thought we'd say heard you are coming next year - see you real soon (not those exact words). What I'm wondering, is there anywhere/anyone that is in the park that would print Mickey's signature on the card for me or print what I want in the Disney font?

Here's a further question, our great-niece and nephew are going to WDW next year and we want to mail them a postcard from there when we go in a couple of weeks. We sort of thought we'd say heard you are coming next year - see you real soon (not those exact words). What I'm wondering, is there anywhere/anyone that is in the park that would print Mickey's signature on the card for me or print what I want in the Disney font?
You could probably get it sign d at a Mickey MnG.

I believe CM’s at the newsstand just inside the MK entrance (where they also sell stamps) can put a rubber-stamped ‘Magic Kingdom’ ‘postmark’ on it. The envelope will still get the regular postal-service mark as well.

So you can buy a stamp? We want to mail one post card and figured it would be easier to buy it instead of trying to not lose on stamp on our trip. Is this over to the right before you go under the train?

So you can buy a stamp? We want to mail one post card and figured it would be easier to buy it instead of trying to not lose on stamp on our trip. Is this over to the right before you go under the train?

Not sure about one being on the right side. I know the newsstand where I’ve done it is on the left just before you enter MK and go under the train station.
You can buy stamps there.

Yep, I'd just have Mickey sign it when you greet him. A few years ago at Star Wars Weekends in June, I bought a SW themed father's day card for DH, I carried it everyday & added more and more SW character signatures during the week (back when SW character meals were held all week), then gave it to DH on Father's Day, he still has it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter