• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you Ship Packages From Resorts Now?

mtfarlin

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you are now able to ship packages from your Disney Resort to your home from the Disney Resorts?? If so, are there any Disney Resorts that are not doing this at this time??? Thanks for any info...

Just wondering if you are now able to ship packages from your Disney Resort to your home from the Disney Resorts?? If so, are there any Disney Resorts that are not doing this at this time??? Thanks for any info...

For Disney merchandise, yes. Resort gift shops (also shops at the parks and DS) ship via UPS. Resort packages go out every Wednesday. Items must contain either a barcode or receipt.

Personal items ship via Fedex at the resort front desk.

For Disney merchandise, yes. Resort gift shops (also shops at the parks and DS) ship via UPS. Resort packages go out every Wednesday. Items must contain either a barcode or receipt.

Personal items ship via Fedex at the resort front desk.
Can you save up multiple Disney purchases and give them all to your resort store at once? I’d hate to have dozens of different shipments. Just a few would be a nice luggage space saver.

Can you save up multiple Disney purchases and give them all to your resort store at once? I’d hate to have dozens of different shipments. Just a few would be a nice luggage space saver.

Yes, the UPS shipping cost is flat rate determined by total value. For example, if the total value of items is $800, it will fall within the $750-$1000 range, which will make the shipping cost $39.99.

So if I took something purchased at WDW to be shipped home on a Thursday, it wouldn’t be mailed until the following Wednesday? That’s very helpful information, as I need one of the items I’ll be purchasing as a gift 2 days after I get home. That settled that internal debate of shipping vs. packing 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter