Can You Share the Wine Package?

cherieb

Magicalmom
We will be traveling with another family and I was wondering can the two families share a wine package? If one family were to pay for it can the wine be shared with the other family?

We did with no issue. As long as they get paid I don't think they care.

We did as well. My in laws bought a package and a few times DH and I had a glass at dinner. No problems. Enjoy!!

That's what I plan to do in nov

Off topic but approx how many glasses of wine can you get out of a bottle.

A wine bottle (750 ml) has about 4 1/2 to 5 glasses. Of course it does depend on the size of your pour.

A wine bottle (750 ml) has about 4 1/2 to 5 glasses. Of course it does depend on the size of your pour.

Thanks. That's kinda what I was thinking. I may need to purchase the 7 bottle purchase for our 3 nights on the dream lol. There will be 4 of us but we tend to be heavy drinkers lol although one of us prefers beer

We shared the package with another family on a 3-night. We purchased it the first night in Palo, and the charge was split between both of our tickets.

We will be traveling with another family and I was wondering can the two families share a wine package? If one family were to pay for it can the wine be shared with the other family?

Even if you bring the wine on board, you can share. (I seriously wanted to kick my husband from under the table the first night we sat with our table mates we did not know). He had our assistant server give a glass of wine to all the adults and then the mother, who had said yes to it, did not drink it. It was really expensive wine so I was sad to lose the glass.

So yes, as long as Disney gets it's share, they don't care how you consume it, alone or with others.

Thanks for that info. We are not drinkers, usually; but, we want to order a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. We will share w/ our table mates (if they want to).

Remember you need to pay for tip above and beyond the price o the wine package. We split last trip, and used cash for the tips each night. We left $5.00 each night (I don't know what is standard though)

There is a 15% gratuity added to the package cost. I never tipped over that.

Jill in CO

There is a 15% gratuity added to the package cost. I never tipped over that.

Jill in CO

Ummm that is quite sneaky, guess I should look at my bill a bit better. Every night we had the wine, they brought us a "bill" with a tip section.

Servers deserved it so that is ok

Ummm that is quite sneaky, guess I should look at my bill a bit better. Every night we had the wine, they brought us a "bill" with a tip section.

Servers deserved it so that is ok

Interesting. I bought a bottle in jan for myself and didn't drink it all the first night I only got charged the first night along with tip but nothing after that maybe it's different if you have the package and a different bottle each night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter