Can you reserve Hungry Bear Fantasmic package 60 days out?

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
Can I reserve an actual Fantasmic dining package at Hungry Bear at the 60 day mark? Or do you have to ask to be upgraded as you arrive for the meal on the day of the show?

Due to the time of our flight my daughter and I won't be able to get to DL on 10/16 until 7:45pm. I'm planning on making an 8pm Fantasmic dining package reservation at Hungry Bear. If we grab our food and go look for a spot to sit will there be any left?

Well, I would think that the tables at Hungry Bear may not be as crowded that late at night, but I could be wrong. I know that with the 8 pm package, you will have the 2nd show of the night so you should have plenty of time to eat at HB before needing to head over to wait to enter the roped area for the second show.

Well, I would think that the tables at Hungry Bear may not be as crowded that late at night, but I could be wrong. I know that with the 8 pm package, you will have the 2nd show of the night so you should have plenty of time to eat at HB before needing to head over to wait to enter the roped area for the second show.
Yay!
When I make the 8pm reservation will it say that it's for the second show?

Dang, I missed my window, I thought there'd be a lot available still. Can you ever walk up to one of the restaurants that offer Fantasmic dining packages and request one, depending on availability? :(

Does anyone know the cut off reservation time for the first showing of F!? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

• Reservations made for 3:00 PM through 6:45 PM will include a voucher for entry into the reserved viewing area for the first performance of that night.
  • Reservations from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM will include a voucher for entry into the reserved viewing area for that night's second show.

I've never done the hungry bear on the go dining package. Where is the "special" reserved seating area??

Also my son is disabled and will have a pass, is there a special viewing area reserved for disabled guests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter