Can you request and wait for a table next to the water at La Hacienda?

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
I have no plans on Saturday and dont care if I have to wait an hour, but is it possible to request at the check in counter that you want to sit next to the water so you can watch the ride people go by? We have a reservation for an early dinner spot and sitting there has been one of those checklist items for me for a very long time.

I have no plans on Saturday and dont care if I have to wait an hour, but is it possible to request at the check in counter that you want to sit next to the water so you can watch the ride people go by? We have a reservation for an early dinner spot and sitting there has been one of those checklist items for me for a very long time.
There are 2 restaurants in Mexico. If you are at the one with the boat ride you are at San Angel, not La Hacienda. La Hacienda is outside across from the Mexican Pavilion.
To answer your question, you can always ask but be prepared to be told no.

Last edited:
Ah, well then a good first step would be to have the correct reservation!

I went and switched it to the proper restaurant, so thsnks for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter