can you recommend a cookbook - low sugar or no sugar?

ooh, I am running to check all mine, I personally don't have one. On the internet,if you google search "sugar free cookbooks" you can find some with good ratings!

~Jessie~

You might want to look for a low carb cookbook, because low carb diets avoid sugar. My favorite is 500 Low-Carb Recipes by Dana Carpender. Her books are available at Amazon (she has several), and her recipes are very easy . . . and very good. If you get it, try her Mexicali Meat Loaf. It's terrific!!

I also picked up a small, softbound cookbook by Splenda (authored by JoAnna M. Lund), from the Splenda website. It has 100 pages of great recipes. There's even a recipe for Fresh Refrigerator Strawberry Jam that I'm dying to try.

JoAnna Lund has other cookbooks, too. The one I have is titled Healthy Exchanges. I picked it up from QVC years ago. You have to watch her, though. She tends to repeat recipes in her hard-bound books. (The Splenda book is totally different, though. Probably because she did it for Splenda.)

I think Mr. Food has a diabetic (sugar-free) cookbook, too. I think I saw it on his website, awhile back. I know I was tempted to buy it but put it off till later (and then forgot). His recipes are always SUPER easy.

Can you tell I love cookbooks???? I must have hundreds.

Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter