• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you pay with a Gift Card to add Maxpass?

veginaz

Mouseketeer
Im going through my budget and amount of GC's needed for our trip and trying to figure out if you can now use a Gift Card to pay to add Maxpass in app after entering the park. Last year I could not. When I googled I found a Disney moms panel answer that said yes you can pay with a Gift Card but Im not sure I believe it. haha.

Nope. You probably can at the ticket booths? But you can’t pay for anything with the app using gift cards.

I particularly wish they’d add the option for mobile ordering...
Thanks! Since I cant I might not get the MP for the family of 4, thats a bummer since I save so much by stocking up on GC's . Aww man I didnt even think about mobile ordering.

Hmm.. I wonder if this means you can use a Disney Rewards Card from Chase to add Maxpass at the Chamber of Commerce or a ticket booth..?

Does anyone know if you can buy single days of MP this way or would you have to buy for all days of your ticket?

I added MaxPass for my upcoming trip and used gift cards to pay, but purchased everything through the Disneyland website (tickets and hotel stay).

I added MaxPass for my upcoming trip and used gift cards to pay, but purchased everything through the Disneyland website (tickets and hotel stay).
I already have my tickets in hand because I won them but I am staying on property. Maybe they can add at the hotel I will ask at checkin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter