• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you park at a hotel if you are not staying there?

Dranawor

Earning My Ears
Can anyone drive to a Disney World hotel and park there for an hour just to visit? My wife and I are taking our 3 year old to WDW will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for our upcoming trip. We have 7 month old twins who are nursing that will be staying home with the grandparents. While there, my wife wants to keep her supply up so she will be pumping and wants to donate the milk locally vs just dumping it. She has found a few people locally who would come pick it up but we are trying to figure out the logistics. My initial idea was that they could drive to disney springs and take a bus to the hotel but that would be a hassle trying to carry back 300+ ounces of milk. If they could just drive to the resort to grab it, that would be way more convenient for everyone. Thanks in advance for any info!

Can anyone drive to a Disney World hotel and park there for an hour just to visit? My wife and I are taking our 3 year old to WDW will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for our upcoming trip. We have 7 month old twins who are nursing that will be staying home with the grandparents. While there, my wife wants to keep her supply up so she will be pumping and wants to donate the milk locally vs just dumping it. She has found a few people locally who would come pick it up but we are trying to figure out the logistics. My initial idea was that they could drive to disney springs and take a bus to the hotel but that would be a hassle trying to carry back 300+ ounces of milk. If they could just drive to the resort to grab it, that would be way more convenient for everyone. Thanks in advance for any info!
They can tell the CM at the gate entrance that they are there to see you. The CM will confirm that you are a guest at the hotel and permit them to park in the lot. we've had friends who were staying in another hotel or living in the Orlando area and it has never been a problem when they have stopped by to pick us up or if they were just coming by to say hello.

They can tell the CM at the gate entrance that they are there to see you. The CM will confirm that you are a guest at the hotel and permit them to park in the lot. we've had friends who were staying in another hotel or living in the Orlando area and it has never been a problem when they have stopped by to pick us up or if they were just coming by to say hello.
Ok sounds good, thank you so much for the info!

Yes, they should be able to get in without a problem. They should just tell the guard that they're visiting a guest of the hotel. They will probably be asked to show photo ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter