Can you order "to go" from Kona Cafe?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
Well, the title is self obvious, but does anyone know if we can order food to be picked up to go from Kona? :confused:

We have ordered pancakes to go for our son as well as desserts. Others have talked about ordering appetizers as well.

A few times now we have gotten sticky wings to go for our lunch. They definitely beat the food at Cpt Cooks. ;)

I would love to try the infamous Tonga Toast from Kona Cafe-- but if the rest of my family is not into going there, perhaps I could order it to go?? Can I? and can you only get Tonga Toast at Breakfast?

I imagine you could get it to go but if you can, I'd try to get your family to join you there for breakfast. I think Tonga Toast wouldn't be as good if it sat around very long at all in a to go container. Lots of other good things on the menu including lighter choices.

It's only on the menu at breakfast. Don't know if they could make it for you at other meals.

Just make sure you go during operating hours. We have gotten KoKo Puffs takeout. Of course the first time I stopped there to get them it was 5 minutes after their posted lunch hours (and an hour before dinner hours began) and they wouldn't let us get a takeout order. Now it isn't like the kitchen was closed. There were people who were seated for lunch just ten minutes earlier who were still looking at menus and hadn't even ordered yet. I think the girl at the podium was just lazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter