Can you make ADRs w/o having a park reservation

Goldfish Are Feral

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Just a quick question. I have valid tickets but have yet to make park reservations because I was waiting to see if I could get the ADRs that I wanted. My question is if I would be able to make ADRs without having a park reservation? TIA

Yes, those systems are not connected. Disney IT isn't that good.
Would you want them to be? It would restrict planning even more if you were required to lock in one before scheduling the other, and disallow what the OP wants to do. Especially when you can add unnamed guests to your reservation.

No you can’t you have to have a park reservation to enter even if you have a dining reservation
Weeelll, there is a sort-of exception...

With a ParkHopper, after you've tapped to enter your reserved park of the day, you can go to eat in another park without a reservation for that park, just your ADR. You needn't enter your park reservation one if you don't want to. Just tap the Mickey as if you were and go wherever else until your PH bcomes usable after 2:00 p.m.

You do have to have a park reservation in this case, just not for the park where you're using your PH to eat lunch or dinner.

Hi all! Just a quick question. I have valid tickets but have yet to make park reservations because I was waiting to see if I could get the ADRs that I wanted. My question is if I would be able to make ADRs without having a park reservation? TIA
yes you can make reservations but s dining reservation will not help get you a park reservation if that park is unavailable.

Yes you can get an ADR, but without a park reservation, you can't get into the park to use it unless you are park hopping and checked into your first park, then you still could get in to the second park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter