Can you make a PS for Trails End?

Mike

DIS Veteran
I've been reading conflicting information about making a PS for Trails End Buffet. Some folks are saying that you cannot make them while others are reporting that they have in the past. We've never been, but since we are staying at WL we would like to try Breakfast and Dinner here in June. Does anyone know what the deal is? Thanks!

Mike

They did'nt take any Priority Seatings in Feb. Also I called up to make a PS at there on Christmas day and they did'nt even take them then.

We were there in early December and they didn't take them. We were seated right away, for dinner.

As the others say, no PS at Trail's End. We have done lunch and dinner and have rarely ever had more than a 10 minute wait. A must do on our list for EVERY trip. We were there in February (twice) and will be there again next month. Worth the effort you have to make to get there.

From which park is it easiest to get to Trail's End? We have never tried it and would love to see that part of WDW. We are just trying to figure out when it would be best to go :)

You can catch a boat from the MK over to FW and Trails End buffet. You won't need a PS. We have never waited more than a few minutes. We have goten better service here than most places much more expensive. It's a great choice for any meal.

Jordan's mom

We camp at FW and usually go to Trail's End at least once during our trips. We have never had a problem getting a table pretty quickly. We had Christmas Dinner there in 2002 with no wait at all. The food is good and the servers are very friendly.

I've never needed PS at Trails end. The longest I have ever waited was 25 minutes on Holloween night 2003, 5:30pm. But by the time we were finished eating the place was empty. Almost everone there was going to the MNSSHP .

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter