Can you help?

bruisersmommy

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I'm so glad I found you all. Thank you for giving me so much information. I have been reading entries all day. I have questions I hope you can help me with.
We are going to DLP in July. We had planned to spend a day in Paris and two days and nights in DLP. However, we have found out the Louvre will be closed on the Tuesday we had planned. Wish I knew that before making all my reservations. Anyway, Do you know if we can pick up our tickets a day before we plan to check in? It would still be 3 days in a row, but our plane leaves early on the day of check out so we would miss out on a day anyway if we don't use it early. then we can go back to the Louvre the next day for a few hours. We will have Metro passes for the entire trip, so if the ride is less than an hour each way, we should be able to work it out.

Also, I have a converter (US to France) but it does not recommend I use it for anything stronger than a hair dryer. Can anyone recommend a stronger one to use so I can recharge my camcorder and digital camera?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Where at DLRP are you going to stay? Did you book a package or are you going to buy tickets at the gate?
the 3 day happer passes are valid for 3 years starting with the first use when you buy them at the gate.

Hope thats helps a little, dont hesitate to ask more :goodvibes

Greets Renate

Also, I have a converter (US to France) but it does not recommend I use it for anything stronger than a hair dryer. Can anyone recommend a stronger one to use so I can recharge my camcorder and digital camera?

Does the one you have just turn your two pin plug into a european two pin plug? Or is it a "step down" voltage converter? If it's the latter, perhaps could you buy one suitable for more powerful appliances?

Sorry - probably not much help! But welcome to the DIS!! :wave2:

Often Camcorders and digital camera chargers support multi-voltage. All of mine purchased in the US do. Check on the charger and look for 110v-240v or something to that effect. If it says that then you only need a plug adaptor which you can order from radio shack or even buy here in some grocery stores.

Hello Bruisersmommyand welcome to the Disboards! :)

Welcome to DLP Disboard.

If you have booked your tickets and hotel together then have you contacted travel agent to see if park tickets can be made available earlier?

Reid

Renate_do said:
Where at DLRP are you going to stay? Did you book a package or are you going to buy tickets at the gate?
the 3 day happer passes are valid for 3 years starting with the first use when you buy them at the gate.

Hope thats helps a little, dont hesitate to ask more :goodvibes

Greets Renate
We are staying at the Newport Bay hotel. Got our reservations through disneyland.com. I guess i need to contact them. Thanks for the info.

MorganB said:
Often Camcorders and digital camera chargers support multi-voltage. All of mine purchased in the US do. Check on the charger and look for 110v-240v or something to that effect. If it says that then you only need a plug adaptor which you can order from radio shack or even buy here in some grocery stores.

Thanks, I'll go and look to see if mine will already work and if not, I'll go shopping this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter