Can you have multiple passes under the same name?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
I have an AP and I bought a ticket and assigned it to my friend in order to go ahead and make fast pass selections. I started thinking that it would be nice to pick up the ticket before they get here so that we don't have to wait in will call on the day we go. This would most likely require me assigning the ticket back to myself so that I can pick it up. I'm wondering what this would do to my fast pass selections since I would essentially have 2 fast passes, 2 tickets, 1 name. After picking up the ticket then I would assign it back

Well, you can reassign the ticket, but you can't hold the additional FastPasses for the same day, so I don't think that will work. It's really not a big deal to pick up the ticket media since you already have it linked and FP selections made. If you really don't want to, you could order a Magic Band and assign it to your friend's MDE profile. That will then become their ticket.

You can pick up the hard ticket because you were the one who purchased it. Show ID and the credit card and you can pick it up because you Manage the Profile where it is linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter