Can you get multiple drinks on DDP?

pixiedust33

Mouseketeer
So I know there are more questions than answers about the DDP at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with whether you can order multiple drinks at TS meals, specifically at buffets/character dining with a DDP TS credit? Like, for my breakfast at Chef Mickeys, can I get both an alcoholic drink, like a mimosa, and a soft drink like a coffee or juice? And I guess further to that, do you get unlimited refills/drinks at buffets? Like could I get both a coffee and a juice, or just refills of the same beverage? I'm thinking about it mainly because my son is 2 so will be eating "off our plates" and obviously I wouldn't be sharing a mimosa with him.

And on a related note but not specific to the DDP, would a CM generally object if I brought juice or water in a cup for my under 3 year old? And/or if I have a refillable resort mug, could I use that at TS meals at a resort to fill up a soft drink?

So I know there are more questions than answers about the DDP at this point, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with whether you can order multiple drinks at TS meals, specifically at buffets/character dining with a DDP TS credit? Like, for my breakfast at Chef Mickeys, can I get both an alcoholic drink, like a mimosa, and a soft drink like a coffee or juice? And I guess further to that, do you get unlimited refills/drinks at buffets? Like could I get both a coffee and a juice, or just refills of the same beverage? I'm thinking about it mainly because my son is 2 so will be eating "off our plates" and obviously I wouldn't be sharing a mimosa with him.

And on a related note but not specific to the DDP, would a CM generally object if I brought juice or water in a cup for my under 3 year old? And/or if I have a refillable resort mug, could I use that at TS meals at a resort to fill up a soft drink?
I have read recent reports that people have been allowed to have a soft drink in addition to a mixed drink at TS restaurants. I have had that experience in past years as well. As always it can come down to your server that day, so I would be sure to always ask to ensure you don't get charged extra.

I can not imagine any castmember objecting to you having water or juice for your child at the table. I don't think the castmemeber would fill up your refillable resort mug for you at a table service, but I am sure you could fill it up in the resort QS location before going into the TS restaurant and let your child drink out of it.

As far as the kid cup we've never had any problem traveling with our kid's refillable water cups to table service restaurants. They've happily filled them for us when asked. I think for the waiters anything that avoids kids spilling a cup at their table is considered a win.

I also usually have a few juice boxes with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter